8 Ways to Prevent Foreclosure
1. To have our Non Profit Loan Modification Department contact & work with the home owners Mortgage Company and restructure your loan to lower your payments and forgive your missed back payments which sometimes includes a Mortgage Forbearance.
2. Even if you have missed payments, we can help you downsize so you can continue owning a home with smaller payments that you are comfortable with.
3. Pay all the missed payments and fees in full is the best way to stop foreclosure …. (we offer small loans that are not credit driven)
4. Partner up with the homeowner which sometimes includes fixing up the property and selling it on the open market. (each situation is different)
5. Quick Cash for the property with No Commission … This seems to be very popular these days, and we can pay cash the same day, But, what others can’t do, we are able to help you buy a different home with smaller payments that you can afford without a credit check depending on your situation.
6. We can sell or short sale the property to an investor and allow the homeowner stay in the home if desired, and have the option to purchase the property back in the near future.
7. Bankruptcy is NOT a solution Most of the time, however we use this tool from time to time for our clients.
8. Number Eight is complex and needs to be discussed in person.
We will walk you through and explain each option and the outcome …. Please do not wait until the last day to contact me… if you do, it can get risky …. we do take care of the Bankruptcy in order to save the property from foreclosure from time to time… Ask about our Bankruptcy filing services. We have 15 years experience in this field of Real Estate.
Talking to someone at your Mortgage Company may give you False hope that your home is NOT going to sale. But do not be misled, the Trustee is a Law Firm that has been hired by your Mortgage Co. to foreclose on your property.
Please find a list of properties in the “Past Foreclosures” section of this site (top left) of people who chose a different Company to save their home and lost.